Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bridal Social

I had a chance this weekend to go to a small bridal social.  So like always I grabbed my mom and drug her out with me.  In the past these socials have not been very helpful, and my mother and I felt kind of like fly's on a wall.  To my surprise the vendors there were so helpful and exciting to talk to.  I think I may have found someone to do the cake!  I took a look at her website and she had done an awesome job as far as the appearance.  I also got to taste a strawberry cupcake, while my mom chose the chocolate one...delicious!  I cant wait to meet with her for a tasting.  I also made an appointment to have my save the dates designed, cant wait to get those out.  There was another lady there that plans and comes up with great ideas as far as decorating.  She and I spoke about my wedding theme and she gave me a handful of ideas.  I was very impressed when I mentioned to her that I was already over budget...she told me to call her anytime and she would still help me come up with different ideas at no charge.  I can not rave about her and her company enough.  With an attitude like hers I want to hire her to make sure everything is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment