Monday, June 27, 2011

Is this a shot or what?

Funny story from Sunday!

As my mom is modeling above you can see you taking what we thought was a shot!  I am unable to have alcohol (an no I am not pregnant!), I saw these shot glasses with what I thought was a fruity shot!  So everyone grabbed one.  I think Alecia and Sara took the first drink..only to find out it didn't taste so well.  I later talked my mom into posing for this shot, and also trying it.  She agreed with the rest of the ladies..it was gross!  They still could not determine what it was...Alecia went up to the caterer and asked him.  He within seconds came up to us telling us it was a cold watermelon soup, that these are popular in Spain.  We all chuckled and watched everyone around us at other tables take it as a shot, their facial reactions were classic!

1 comment: