Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Making Decisions...

Over the week Todd and I sent in the deposits for our flowers and DJ.  I am excited to have these selected and booked!  Todd has been great about helping me make decisions and listening to my ideas.  Over the week I went to try on the dress I want just to make sure its the one.  I took my mom, grandmother and sisters with me.  Once we arrived I learned that the sample dress had been sold off the rack to another bride (it takes about 6.5 months to get this dress in from order date) who didn't have enough time to order for her wedding.  Although I was bummed I did not turn into a Bridezilla!  I think there is one other place that may have this dress..I will just have to make a few calls and see if they have it.

I also had my sisters try on a few dresses, and then I went back with Season..she tried on a few also.  I am having a hard time with colors and styles.  I am frazzled, but will hopefully figure it out soon enough!  I am going to go bridesmaid dress shopping again..but this time take a few flowers that are in my wedding colors to make it easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment