Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Finally Found It!

After tons of searching I have finally found my dress.  I went Wed night to try it on, my mom and sister Sara joined me.  I tried on the dress I purchased 2 weeks ago first.  It was still really pretty...but that was about it.  It really doesn't go with my personality.  The dress they ordered for me was the second dress I tried on, I wanted to save what I thought was the best for last.  When I saw it in person for the first time it was everything I had been looking for, but hadn't found.  I was so nervous that this was going to be one of those dresses that I loved but looked horrible on me.  Once I had it on it fit perfect!  I loved it so much, it was so pretty...and yes it made me cry.  I now have my dress....I put it away so Todd cant find it! I cant wait to finally have it on for the wedding! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment