Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Dress...

I have been shopping for my dress, trying to find the one I love....

I have found several dresses I like, and could possibly love but have made that mistake of shopping to much.  All the dresses I have liked have been by Maggie Sottero.  I went to LKN Bridal this past weekend, they carry Maggie here.  They didn't have the two dresses I liked...but I did find another one by her that was really pretty and made me feel like Princess Kate.  My mother and grandmother went with me, when I had this dress on my grandmother teared up.

I was trying to make my mind up on if I should buy this dress...I am tired of looking and just made a split decision and bought it...only to go back 2 hours later and tell her not to order.  There is still one dress out there by Maggie that I love so much.  I haven't been able to find in anywhere.  I did see another Bride in the dress at a different shop but she had ordered it for her wedding.  It was just as pretty in person as in the ads.

After voicing that I wasn't sure about the dress I bought this weekend, LKN Bridal sprang into action.  They called me this past Monday to let me know that the owner agreed to order the dress I have been seeking...and they ordered in my size!  So if I love it, its mine!  If not, they will keep it as a sample dress for others to try on.  I am so happy and can't wait for it to come in next week.  I have made my mind up and decided that if the dress that comes in doesn't work I am going to go with my original purchase I made last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment